- PKW.1 - For avoidance of doubt, the wicket shall be 20.1168 metres (22 yards) in length from stumps to stumps.
- PKW.2 - The boundary shall be between 40 and 50 metres from the centre point of the wicket.
- PKW.3 - The fielding circle shall be marked with appropriate WHITE discs and be placed between 25 and 30 metres from the centre point of the wicket.
- PKW.4 - 6 match balls shall be provided to each team by The Surrey Slam.
- PKW.5 - all players are required to wear non-white tops as a minimum but are encouraged to wear full-coloured clothing.
- The Surrey Slam has a partnership with SHARKS CRICKET to provide all teams with a reasonably priced option for coloured kit that puts the teams fully in control of what they would like to appear on their kit.
- For the avoidance of doubt, teams are not obliged to source kit from SHARKS CRICKET